Now, let’s make sure your writing is, too.
I’m here to make you look good. Let’s get started.
My name is Nikki Wall. I’m a freelance writer and editor who is passionate about creating great content. Blogs, documentation, website copy, marketing material, you name it – I want to create content that people find useful and enjoy reading and that you and I can both be proud of.
I’m a writer and editor at heart who followed the siren song of technology into technical writing, web design, and the world of software development. I lived a good life in the corporate world for 15 years. Then I went rogue and started to work as a freelance writer and editor as I followed my passion and traveled the world, working as a copywriter, technical writer, editor, and WordPress developer, and I haven’t looked back.
I’ve been lucky enough to work with some incredible people in a wide variety of industries such as software, real estate, nonprofits, finance, art, and travel. Every industry, project, and person is unique, which is part of the fun!
Other non-important qualifications:
- I started hand-coding websites in HTML in college for fun. (Yes, I used Comic Sans. Don’t judge me, it was 1997. I probably used blinking text, too.)
- I won the county spelling bee in sixth grade.
- I ran a dog and cat rescue in Costa Rica for three years.
- I love to scuba dive, and I’m a NAUI certified Master Diver.
- I once hiked the Grand Canyon from rim to rim in one day. (I know, it’s shocking to me, too.)
- My Spanish is pretty good. I can read and write some French. I know one word in Polish.
- I have strong feelings about the Oxford comma. I will fight for it until my last breath.
- I believe in texting in complete sentences. If you text me “how r u,” we may need to reconsider our friendship. (Just kidding, I still love you.)
I love talking to people, really listening to their vision for their project, and bridging the gap between what they have and what they want it to be while still keeping it uniquely theirs. My goal is to get to the heart of what YOU want and make a custom solution just for you so we can make your vision a reality. Tell me about your project, and let’s make it happen!
Professionally, Nikki is detail oriented, conscientious, and has a firm grasp of technical terms and concepts. Perhaps even more important, when an unknown concept is presented, Nikki has an impressive ability and willingness to research and learn whatever is necessary to make something happen. Regardless of the size or complexity of a project, Nikki will always meticulously format, edit and proof her work.Catherine Holliday
Whether you have some existing content that just needs a little polishing or you have an entirely new project that is making your head spin and you don’t even know where to start, I’ve got you covered. Tell me about your project, what you want to accomplish with it, and let’s make it happen!
- Technical writing
- Website content
- Website design
- WordPress development
- Content development
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Fact checking
- Social media management
- Flyers and brochures
- Business cards
- Document design
Nikki’s writing and especially editing skills are superlative. Her words rarely if ever require significant revision. And she is a fun person to be around, an asset to any team.Chuck Cooley
Broadridge Financial Solutions
Send me a message using the contact form below, and let’s start the conversation! We’ll talk about what you’re working on, what your vision is for it, and what you need to keep moving forward. Whether you have some existing content that just needs to be polished up or you have a big project and don’t even know where to start, I’ve got you covered. Let’s write something amazing together.